Hello, here’s the full list of posts and pages for our tours in Hong Kong:
Tours in Hong Kong
- Real Hong Kong Tour: Perfect overview
- Hong Kong Private Tour: 100% flexibility
- Hong Kong Food Tour: Private foodie experience
- Kowloon Private Tour: Top sights of Kowloon at your own pace
- Urban New Territories Tour: Uncovering hidden gems in Tsuen Wan
- Hong Kong 10000 Buddhas & Tai Po Market Tour: Discovering the Hong Kong spirit
- Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour: Learning about Hong Kong’s quirky beliefs and traditions
- Sponsored Free Hong Kong Tours: [Big Foot Tour x Link REIT] Sept to Nov 2017
- Booking Form: Ready to book your tour?
- Travel like a Local: In essence, we want to you explore, engage and experience the real Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Travel Tips: Things you should know before going to Hong Kong
- What to Eat in Hong Kong: Must-eats in Hong Kong and where to eat
- Top Things to do in Hong Kong: Our top recommendations for the best things to do in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Photography Tips: Expert Advice from David Teo, Singapore Moments Photographer
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018: Certificate of Excellence 6th year in a row. Hall of Fame Winner
- Reviews: Our awards and accolades
- Terms and Conditions: Now, we know all these rules and regulations matters
- Frequently asked questions: We’ve answered some burning questions that you may have
- About Big Foot Tour: By all means, get behind the scenes and find out more about Big Foot Tour
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. For this reason, when you join us on our Hong Kong tours, you’ll notice that we take care of you just as how a great friend would. Unlike traditional tours, there is no compulsory or forced shopping trips. We absolutely do not take commission from any form of establishment.
Above all, we hire only the best local English-speaking guides who have a valid Tourist Guide Pass issued by the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong. In addition, we are licensed by the Hong Kong Travel Agents Registry (Licence Number 354025). Likewise, we are also an active member of Hong Kong Association of Travel Agents and the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong.
With this in mind, what are you waiting for? Discover Hong Kong on our fun-filled walking tours today!