Kowloon Private Tour Highlights
Journey around Kowloon in a 4-hour private walking tour with undivided attention from your personal tour guide. Let us show you the best areas of Kowloon – from top things to do in Kowloon, to mouth-watering local eats, to hidden gems that only locals know about.
For a start, here are some hot spots that you can’t miss during your Kowloon private tour:
- Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple: Fancy trying your luck at fortune sticks? According to legend, Immortal Wong Tai Sin is able to make every wish come true
- Chi Lin Nunnery & Nan Lian Garden: Get away from the buzz of the city at this peaceful Buddhist nunnery and serene gardens built in the Tang dynasty style
- Sham Shui Po: There’s no better way to see how the locals live than to take in the sights and sounds of this bustling heartland neighbourhood
Kowloon Private Tour Details
When: Monday – Sunday only
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Language: English only
Type of Hong Kong Walking Tour: Private Tour
Kowloon Private Tour Price:
- Group of 1-2 participants: HK$2200 total
- Group of 3 participants: HK$2500 total
- Group of 4 participants: HK$2800 total
- Group of 5 participants or more: HK$650 per participant
The tour price does not include food, transport and entrance fees (if any). However these costs are usually minimal. Based on our experience, our guests usually spend around HK$150 per person in a 4-hour Kowloon Private Tour. For your convenience, here’s a link to a currency converter website – XE.
Book Kowloon Private Tour
- Firstly, contact us via this Booking Form.
- Next, please keep a lookout for our email. We will get back to you on the availability within 24 hours.
- In the meanwhile, please make sure that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- To complete your Kowloon Private Tour booking, you need to make a full payment. We will send you a PayPal invoice, where you can pay securely online either by credit cards or your PayPal account balance.
- Thereafter, once payment is made, your Kowloon Private Tour is confirmed.
- Finally, sit back, relax and look forward to the day of your Kowloon Private Tour!
Have a question for us? Here are our answers to a list of frequently asked questions: FAQ. You can also check out our Blog (free tips on Hong Kong!) as well as read about our customers’ reviews on TripAdvisor. We hope these may help to address some of your questions regarding your Kowloon Private Tour. If not, please drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!