*As Featured by Hong Kong Tourism Board*
Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour
Let’s get local! Are you keen to discover Hong Kong’s quirky beliefs and traditions? Spanning across Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, this walking tour introduces you to some local beliefs such as lucky numbers, favourite colours, Feng Shui and fortune-sticks prediction.
During the first part of the tour, we waste no time in getting you tons of good luck by visiting Wong Tai Sin Sik Sik Yuen Temple, which is famous for making every wish come true!
Thereafter, take a ride on Hong Kong’s most efficient transportation system – MTR – and head to Central. Beyond the glam and glitter of the modern financial district and luxury shopping belt, you’ll discover how Feng Shui plays an important part in the lives of people. Learn some tips on harnessing nature’s energy, so that you can apply it to your own home or office!
Following which, hop onto the local tram (Ding Ding) as we make our way to visit a group of Villain Hitters seated under a flyover. Do you know that these elderly women can help you get rid of bad luck using a worn-out slipper?
Last but not least, we take a short walk to the famous Happy Valley Racecourse. where you will learn fun facts about Hong Kong Jockey Club and its history. Thereafter, the rest of the night is all yours! If you wish to, try your luck at the races or simply enjoy the Happy Wednesday party on your own with complimentary beer and food coupons!
Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour Details
When: Wednesdays (Racing nights only)
Tour Duration: 4pm to 7.30pm
Meeting Place: Wong Tai Sin MTR Station, Exit B2, Street Level
Tour Ends at: Happy Valley Racecourse
Language: English only
Maximum Capacity: 10 participants only
- This small-group tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to go.
- All participants have to be aged 18 and above.
Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour Price: HKD750 per participant, inclusive of the following giveaways!
- Happy Valley Racecourse entrance fee
- Complimentary Beer Redemption Coupon
- Complimentary HKD50 Racecourse Food Coupon
- The tour price does not include public transportation. Please expect to spend around HK$20 on the MTR and Hong Kong Tram (Ding Ding).
- Please note that this tour involves walking (approximately 5km or 3.1 miles) as well as taking public transportation (i.e. MTR & Ding Ding). As such, if you have any mobility issue, this tour is not suitable for you.
Book Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour
- Firstly, contact us via this Booking Form.
- Next, please keep a lookout for our email. We will get back to you on the availability within 24 hours.
- In the meanwhile, please make sure that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- To complete your Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour booking, you need to make a full payment. We will send you a PayPal invoice, where you can pay securely online either by credit cards or your PayPal account balance.
- Thereafter, once payment is made, your Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour is confirmed.
- Finally, sit back, relax and look forward to the day of your Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour!
Have a question for us? Here are our answers to a list of frequently asked questions: FAQ. You can also check out our Blog (free tips on Hong Kong!) as well as read about our customers’ reviews on TripAdvisor. We hope these may help to address some of your questions regarding your tour. Otherwise, please drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!